10. Chris Daughtry featuring PITBULL “More Than A Feeling” (Boston). Chris has the range and sex appeal, and apparently, everything sounds better with a Pitbull lately, so why not?
9. (TIE) Jennifer Hudson “Disco Inferno” (The Tramps). She would throw DOWN on this track which happens to be the best dance song of all time. And/or “Evergreen” (Barbra Streisand). J-Hud can be her most beautiful when she shows restraint.
8. Adam Levine “Kiss” (Prince). Sexy song for a sexy guy with a spectacular falsetto. Yum.
7. Taylor Swift-NOTHING. Ever. She makes me crazy.
6. Charice “All By Myself” (Eric Carmen). Celine did it well, but Charice blew me away on GLEE with this song. She practically out-Beyonce’d Beyonce with her performance. I call on Tony Moran to have him remix the hell out of it. Stunning.
5. Celine Dion “ You Are Not Alone” (Michael Jackson). The track already has the drag queen key change built in. Done.
4. Cher “Tainted Love/Where Did Our Love Go” Soft Cell. Go ahead, sing it in your head. It works.
3. Anastacia “Better Be Good To Me” (Tina Turner). Why this woman is not wildly successful in the United States is beyond comprehension.
2. The B-52’s “California Girls” (Katy Perry). It is the only song Fred Schneider could talk through and be relevant.
1. Mary J. Blige “Love Is A Battlefield” (Pat Benatar). Call me, Mary, I have the whole thing worked out in my head. Plus, a little nod to your massive gay fan base wouldn’t hurt. Attach a rework remix by DJ Paulo and there is not an empty dance floor in the world.